This is the highest quality Glass material you can find in the Asset Store today.
The powerful substance material included in this package will let you create UNLIMITED customized surfaces controlling each detail of the glass easily. This was developed using Substance Designer, to offer you the highest quality and realism for your games.
Each setup is fully customizable, and can generate materials up to 2K resolution! You will be able to use:
– 10 different Glass Surface Patterns
– 14 different Glass Real Colors (taken from real glass materials)
– 3 different patterns for glass normal and height maps
This means you get:
10*14*3 = 420 total combinations of glass materials!
To help you in the customization, you get 14sample glass materials already configured to appear their best
Some of the ready-to-use glass setups you will get include:
– Coral Blue
– Crystal Clear
– Midnight Blue
– Ocean Blue
Colors of each glass setup was carefully captured using real values from real life glasses, to faithfully reproduce their natural appearance.
But there is even more! You get powerful settings and tools including:
– Customizable Glaze & Dirt over the glass surface (clean glass? dirty? opaque dirt and glaze over transparent glass?)
– Customizable Glass Light Absorption(Bright window-like? Dark mirror-like?)
– Customizable transparency (Not transparent glass? Totally transparent? Mixed?)
– Tileable pattern with grid layouts (both horizontal and oblique), from 0 tiles (uniform surface) to 16 tiles
– Complete control over Random seeds for each pattern
– Customizable warp intensity and disorder for the Crystal pattern
– Customizable distance and disorder for the Plasma pattern
Are you still hesitating? Watch this video to check the power of this package:
Youtube Demo Video
Did you like what you see? Feel free to subscribe and follow me on Twitter for news on my next projects:
Do you have requests for a new material you need for your project? Feel free to drop me a message:
Don’t forget to rate my work to support my efforts and make me share more with the community!